Friday, January 20, 2012

Becoming A Big Kid..:)

<>
AJ @ 8 months old..:)
My 9 year old has been pulling teeth like crazy lately..soon he want have anymore to pull they will all be permanet teeth..makes me a lil tearful..:( First comes loose teeth then comes college-it's a natural progression.How did this happen? Only yesterday I was potty training him & feeding him baby food..I was overloaded with all the stuff one needs to survive with a baby & now we're good to go with a Gatorade & his Nintendo 3DS.He used to be in Pullups & learning to stay dry @ night & now he has better aim @ the toilet than his dad does..lol! I just don't know where the time went quite frankly.I used to read him bedtime stories @ night now he reads to me & knows how to tell time & knows how to play computer games..this generation of kids are so smart! As a mom who cannot stop time-(believe me I try on a daily basis) I marvel @ the new accomplishments that appear everyday.I made that-(my son,AJ) with the help of my hubby of course..lol! I have a big,smart handsome,affectionate son who is growing up & bringing me joy every second he is in my life.As a mom that's all I can ask for..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment