Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This Is Where I'm From!


Me when I was 20..
 I am from cabbage patch kids & Barbie dolls.I am from a big house with a full basement & a huge backyard with a swingset & a trampoline.I am from homemade meals & desserts & rooms just for guests.I am from gardens filled with green beans,tomatoes,onions,corn,canteloupe & watermelon.I am from yards filled with shrubery,big pecan trees good shade trees,apple,fig & walnut trees.From yards full of all kinds of flowers.From riding bikes up & down the driveway.I am from church on Sundays,big family dinners & holidays.From piles of books,ice cream sandwiches & Walkmans screaming Color Me Badd.From family comes first & from hard work & remember where you came from.I'm from a small town in Georgia..from my daddy's endless bottles of Old Spice & picking on my older brother..lol I am from a family room filled with family photos & photo albums.This is me & this is where I'm from.

No comments:

Post a Comment