Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Top 10 Things I Love About Motherhood!

1.It teaches & promotes life long patience-(exactly how many times in one's lifetime can we say flush the toilet..I'll let u know!
2.It gives me glimpses of what I looked like as a child.
3.It has allowed me the ability to perfect the art of baking chicken all different kinds of ways-(picky eater check)
4.Because of Motherhood I know what a Pokemon,Bakugan & clone troopers are & why the loss of them can result in screaming & whining..lol
5.I became a body fluids NINJA- nothing phases me anymore.
6.The realization that you're never too old to play-(I'm not too old or clueless to beat my 9 year old "Video Game Master" @  Wii bowling thank you very much)
7.Caffiene breaks are a real good plus!
8.Momma & Daddy alone time makes for a better mom!
9.Getting hugged & kissed often by my son works really well as an anti depressant-(cost effective & heart warming-Double Win)
10.The giggles-(Hands Down)

AJ being silly..;)


No comments:

Post a Comment